Learn how to quickly start working in Final Cut Pro X – Perfect course for Beginners in Final Cut Pro X.
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
*** This course is based on LATEST VERSION of FCP X – 10.4.10 (released Sept. 2020) ***
Are you a beginner with Apple FCP X, and interested to learn Final Cut Pro (FCP) for your Video Editing needs, for Social Media Marketing, promoting your business etc?
This is the perfect FCP course for you!
Starting with a new video editing application like FCP X can be quite challenging, so this is the Perfect & Easiest guide for you to get familiar with FCP and create your first video like a breeze.
Topics Covered in the course:
- A walkthrough of interface of Final Cut Pro X
- How to import media assets (videos, images, audio tracks etc) into FCP from computer or camera
- How to navigate through the Media Pool
- Create New Libraries and Projects in FCP
- Adding media to timeline in different ways
- The Magnetic Timeline in FCP
- Anatomy of the Timeline
- How Playhead works in FCP
- How to navigate the Timeline
- Timeline View Options
- Basic video editing in FCP
- Making selections from raw footage for your video composition
- How to Rearrange, Trim and Cut Clips in timeline
- How to refine media in timeline to create a Final Cut
- Adding Titles and Lower Thirds
- Adding Music and Sound Effects
- Adding Transitions and Color Effects
- Exporting the Final Video
By the end of the course, you will know how to start with raw footage in your camera, all the way to a finished piece of video ready to be shared with the world.
The course includes easy to follow lessons, and is perfect for beginners in FCP.
You are also protected by our 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee, No Questions Asked!
There is nothing to risk, and everything to gain!
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now, and I will see you inside the course 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in learning Video Editing skill
- Hobbyists who want to create videos for fun
- Freelancers who want to learn a marketable skill
- Digital Marketing specialists
- Content Creators
- This course is NOT for people wanting to learn ADVANCED video editing in FCP X