This course includes:
- 2 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
UiPath Advanced RPA Developer Certification is targeted to assess a deeper level of knowledge and skills for designing and developing complex RPA solutions.
A typical candidate for achieving this level is expected to have 6+ months of working experience in developing RPA solutions and is ready to work independently on complex automation projects.
UiARD assesses a deeper level of RPA expertise covering the Robotic Enterprise Framework:
Setting up, testing and monitoring automated workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency without risk of error. … Ensuring quality automation using Quality Assurance (QA) processes and prevent any potential bugs.
RPA has the potential to become one of the pivotal skills that puts you ahead of the curve in the job market and in your own career path, and getting this advantage now feels like a no brainer. For me, obtaining UiPath Certification means a gateway for sustainable and successful future employment that I’d be foolish to ignore.
Minimally Qualified Candidate
The Minimally Qualified Candidate (MQC) is an individual with the following:
- Evaluates your ability to build complex and efficient RPA solutions independently
- Recommended for candidates with 6+ months of working experience in developing RPA solutions
• Preferably completed formal training at an Advanced level with extensive hands-on experience
• Technically proficient and possesses the knowledge/skills to work independentl
• Suitable for professionals in technical RPA roles, such as Advanced RPA Developers, Solution Architects, RPA Architects, and others
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn to create their own automation
- Anyone who is curious to learn RPA – Robotic Process Automation
- RPA Developers/Students looking to pass new UiPath RPA Associate Certification Exam (UiRPA)