This course includes:
- 5 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Official exam information:
- Test taking options: Online / Local test center
- Time to complete: 60 mins
- Total number of questions asked: 40
- Passing Score: 65%
- Multiple choice examination questions
What is ITIL? ITIL best practices now have their place in IT organizations. With ITIL: IT is aligned with the company’s business lines, customer satisfaction is improved, costs are reduced in the long term, quality is continuously improved, and returns on investment are measurable.
Why get certified ITIL Foundation? The ITIL Foundation level proves to organizations in which the participant would like to participate his knowledge in the concrete application of the bases of ITIL Practices. This ITIL Foundation certification also opens the door to the ITIL Expert certification cycle. At the end of this training, participants take the ITIL Foundation certification exam
ITIL 4 Foundation exam covered topics.
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
pass the ITIL 4 Foundation exam you must know the theory very well but also have high level hands-on skills. The element most students forget it drilling their knowledge with a ton of practice exams. Practice exams help you learn to apply theory to questions as well as expose weak areas in your knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL