An Extreme Beginners Guide To Mobile app Testing & IOT Latest course from Mobile Testing and Software Testing Expert
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic understanding of Mobile eco-system
- Even above is not required
Mobile testing and development are among the hottest careers of the decade.
Pro tip: In order to get the depth of mobile application testing try catching my jargon and google it to understand what it means if you are not aware of that keyword.
I am 100% sure you will not get the content anywhere so good related to mobile app testing as other courses teach only software testing.
Most mobile devices are sold with several apps bundled as pre-installed software, such as a web browser, email client, calendar, mapping program, and an app for buying music, other media, or more apps. Some pre-installed apps can be removed by an ordinary uninstall process, thus leaving more storage space for desired ones. Where the software does not allow this, some devices can be rooted to eliminate the undesired apps.
In this course, we will go deep into how to do Mobile Application Testing, and later I will try to add IOT based testing like Drones, beacons, and NFC
My course is highly experiential and you will learn the concepts in-depth through hands-on practice sessions. You will also be working on a project and understand how Mobile Application Testing works. This course is extremely useful if you have zero knowledge of Mobile App testing and want to start from scratch.
Grasp advanced concepts of software testing, app testing generics, and much more…
Mobile application testing is a process by which application software developed for handheld mobile devices is tested for its functionality, usability, and consistency
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
5 STARS – One of the most amazing course for beginners stepping into mobile app testing.Instructor was helpful in answering general queries outside Udemy as soon as possible.He shared some of his practical experience of Mobile Testing for the questions which came to my mind.Thanks for such a wonderful course for anyone stepping into mobile testing.
5 STARS –I needed to quickly get into mobile app testing for job and managed to do it in one day thanks to this course. Thank you!
5 STARS –It´s an excellent items to explain all the terms that depends to test mobiles application.
5 STARS – One of the best course on Mobile App testing. Recommended for anyone who wants to starts from basic and they want to have great breadth about how to test mobile app effectively. Instructor seems to be very knowledgeable into mobile testing as I have never seen anyone discussing about firebase and other tools for mobile app.
4.5 STARS –Excellent one to know the basics. He covered complete mobile testing in high level. It would have been great if he had covered bit detail. Overall its very good one and much needed one for beginners.
Here is what you will learn!
- How mobile apps work and methodologies including SDLC and STLC
- How to test your mobile apps manually
- Mobile Application Testing Training – Introduction to mobile device testing
- Different terminology used in Mobile App Testing
- Real Devices vs Emulators vs Simulators
- Different types of Mobile Apps
- A common strategy to test all these apps
- Test Cases attributes: Software Testing basic
- Writing test cases for real mobile app Android and iOS
- Bug’s attributes: Software Testing basic
- Writing a bug report for real mobile app Android and iOS
- Mobile Specific Testing
- App Managers and Beta tools
- Introduction to Firebase
- Advance Mobile Concepts like creating iOS, Android Simulators, and ADB commands
- Mobile Application Testing Interview Preparation
Who this course is for:
- Web Tester who want to go into Mobile Testing
- Automation Engineer
- Manual Tester to refresh their skill
- Project Managers and Test Leads
- Fresh Grads who want to make their career in Mobile App Testing
- Developers who want to have a closer look about how QA think