This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic Business Knowledge
- Passion to become a Business Analyst
Business process re-engineering (BPR)!
Business process re-engineering (BPR) is a useful Business approach based on challenging basic assumptions about business methods and even the objectives they are designed to achieve. IT can be very useful here, but simply to automate a process is not the same as re-engineering it.
Business process re-engineering (BPR) involves fundamental changes in the way an organization functions or do Business.
Business process re-engineering (BPR) is the fundamental rethinking and radical redesign of business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in critical contemporary measures of performance, such as cost, quality, service and speed.
Many organizations around the globe are undergoing major changes in their structure and management in order to stay alive in today’s highly competitive environment. Hence, a number of firms are undertaking such Business Process Reengineering (BPR) in order to bring the much needed innovations to change the outdated business processes. There are many famous companies which have used BPR initiatives to transform their businesses like Ford and Honeywell. So, why don’t you?
Points covered in the Course:
- Business Process Change
- Business Process Reengineering Implementation
- Business Process Mapping & Flowcharts
- Business Process Reengineering Ideas
- Business Process Reengineering case studies
- Business process improvement Methods
- Six Sigma
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- ISO 9000
- And many more important topics
What are you waiting for?
We can’t wait to see you enrolled to that course!
Who this course is for:
- Business Students
- Business Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Finance Students
- Accounting Students
- Finance professionals
- H.R Managers
- Business Advisors
- Business Analysts
- Business Process Engineers
- Aspirant Business Analysts