Create Brand Storytelling Advertising Strategy To Build Emotional Connection With Your Customer
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- What is business branding storytelling? Why is brand storytelling important for brands? How do brands use storytelling? How do you create brand storytelling? What makes a great brand story? Why is storytelling so powerful? What are the benefits of storytelling? How do you write a brand description? How do you write a good business story? How do brands communicate with their consumers using storytelling techniques? How do you know if you have a compelling story? How can you tell if a story is creative? What is a business brand story? What’s a story branding strategy? What are the best Storytelling Brands? Why did some brands’ ads fail?
- This course includes tens of case studies and analyses of successful brand story ads that acquired the consumers’ attention. These case studies and their lessons learned will undoubtedly help marketers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, and others to know how to communicate efficiently with their customers using the art of brand storytelling. This course will help advertisers and marketers create ads that resonate with people and stick with them.
- In today’s marketplace, marketers are facing a big dilemma in delivering brand messages to consumers due to the huge number of ads that are all over the place. The big question that many ask is How to hook a customer and penetrate through the noisy distracted markets? Many people think that branding is just a logo, colors, and a tagline. However, a brand is not just a visual identity or a product or what is written in a mission statement. This course is about brand storytelling that builds an emotional connection with the audience because simply human brains are shaped to respond to stories.
- A brand story is not about what brands sell but they are stories that clarify what brands do for their customers in solving their problems and provide better-personalized user experiences that make consumers more comfortable and satisfied. Marketers shall utilize the power of business brand storytelling in making the audience and the consumers part of the brand’s story. The earliest humans gathered around the campfire and believed that effective storytelling was the best way to communicate the information that was vital for survival. Humans figured out that connecting with their communities in an emotional manner was a matter of life and death.
- Brand storytelling is not just entertainment; it is an emotional and identification journey. It gives a sense of purpose, identity, and continuity between the past and the present. It is doing more than just conveying a message; the story is a container for deepest longings, hopes, and fears and forces self-reflection and articulation.
Who this course is for:
- Marketers , MBA students , Marketing students ,Entrepreneurs , Business leaders , Executive managers, Small business owners
- Brand managers who wants to enhance their work with strategy of storytelling
- Graphic & motion designers & creative directors who want to explore the branding visualization storytelling
- Advertisers who want to deliver their messages to the audience using brand story techniques