This course includes:
- 5 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Prepare for the ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) exam with the most comprehensive set of practice questions with detailed explained answers, all built in the latest Rome release!
The CSA exam certifies that you have the skills and essential knowledge to contribute to the ServiceNow system’s configuration, implementation, and maintenance.
Exam questions are based on official ServiceNow training materials, the ServiceNow documentation site, and the ServiceNow developer site. It should not be considered the official study or exam materials and should only be used to practice for the actual mainline exam.
User Interface & Navigation (20%)
- ServiceNow Overview
- Lists and Filters
- Forms and Templates
- User Administration
- Task Management
Database Administration (30%)
- Data Schema
- Application/Access Control
- Import Sets
Self-Service & Process Automation (20%)
- Knowledge Management
- Service Catalogue
- Workflows/Flow Designer
Introduction to Development (10%)
- Migration and Integration
The exam consists of approximately (60) questions. For each question on the examination, there are multiple possible responses. You should review the response options and select the most correct answer to the question.
- Multiple Choice (single answer)For each multiple-choice question on the exam, there are four possible responses. You should review the response options and select the one response most accurately answers the question.
- Multiple Select (select all that apply)For each multiple-select question on the exam, there are at least four possible responses. The question will state how many responses should be selected. You should review the response options and select ALL responses that accurately answer the question. Multiple-select questions have two or more correct responses.
Who this course is for:
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) Exam students & candidates