Browser Automation (Selenium Web Driver) & Data Extraction (Beautiful Soup).
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Intersection between the Browser Automation (Selenium Web Driver) and Web Scraping (Beautiful Soup)
In this tutorial we will focus on the combination of 2 powerful libraries: Selenium & Beautiful Soup. The requirement is to navigate with Selenium Web Driver to the result page where the data is strored. In the next step we have to extrct our required data with Beautiful Soup and Requests. We will use the IMDB Movie Database for this particular project.
Especially for people who work with data it is important to be able to create own datasets. Often we rely on datasets from someone else. This course should show all data enthusiasts how to scrape and store data in Excel Files.
After this course you will have the knowledge and the experience to scrape your own data and create your own dataset. With the help of the course resources you will always have documents you can refer to. If you have a question or if a concept just does not make sense to you, you can ask your questions anytime inside the Q&A – Forum. Either the instructor or other students will answer your question. Thanks to the community you will never have the feeling to learn alone by yourself.
What you’ll learn
- Web Scraping
- Beautiful Soup
- Data Extraction
- Web Scraping for Data Science
- Data Mining
- Data Scraping & Data Cleaning
- Selenium Web Driver
- Browser Automation
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic understanding of Python Programming
- Basic Unterstanding of Beautiful Soup
- Basic understanding of Selenium Web Driver
Who this course is for:
- Everybody who is interested in Web Scraping, for example Data Scientists
- Professionals who want to create their own dataset without being dependent on some else
- People who want to understand how to combine Selenium & Beautiful Soup in one project