This course includes:
- 4 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Those practice exams completely prepare you for what it is like to take in Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification Exam . These questions are collected
- Written and answered by multiple salesforce Experts
- Exam Questions similar to actual Certification Exam
- Following the knowledge areas as required by the exam
There are Six full practice exam which is a great means to test your selesforce developing skills before appearing for the Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certification exam
All the exams will be updated and added in order to provide you with the most up-to-date content.
Lessons and Topics:
Salesforce Platform Developer 1 candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- Can use the fundamental programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform to develop custom interfaces to extend Salesforce capabilities and develop custom business logic.
- Can extend the Lightning Platform using Apex and Visualforce, and understands Lightning Components.
- Is familiar with, and able to leverage relevant declarative capabilities of the platform, where appropriate.
- Knows when to use declarative vs. programmatic methods.
- Is familiar with the development lifecycle from development to testing, and has knowledge of the available environments.
- Is familiar with the Salesforce Mobile app capabilities and the basics of the Lightning framework.
- Knows when to use the Lightning Process Builder vs. an Apex trigger.
- Has experience with data-driven applications and relational databases.
- Has experience with Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and component-based architecture.
- Has invested time in studying the resources listed in this exam guide and the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce.
About the Exam:
- Read on for details about the Salesforce Platform Developer 1 exam.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 65%
Who this course is for:
- Candidates preparing for the Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certification exam
- The Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I exam is intended for an individual who has experience developing and deploying basic business logic and user interfaces using the programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform, including practical application of the skills and concepts noted in the exam objectives
Who this course is for:
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Students And Candidates