Command Robots to write stories, scripts or poetry in any author’s style in minutes with Artificial Intelligence in 2021.
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- None. However, A few cloud-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) Content Writing tools are taught in the course. Some may be free. Some may be paid. You can leverage whichever one you need according to your requirement.
Do you remember the “Jetsons show”?
The Jetsons fascinated me and everyone else around me. Thoughts of moving sidewalks, self-driving vehicles and robot housekeepers – fuelled my daydreams to the core. Let’s now talk about the present time and the tech that is evolving.
Nowadays, I can command a robotic tool, device or tech to tell me the next day’s weather, read a e-book to me, play my preferred podcasts and even vacuum my flooring. This signifies that we’ve all seen the expansion of automation and how it has seamlessly advanced our normal lives.
Artificial intelligence has been and continues to make waves in our business gear and processes as well.
And that brings us to an interesting cognisance: Will Artificial Intelligence (AI) tech take over one of the maximum critical elements of our lives today, content? What if AI can create content and you can make it write stuff autonomously without human intervention? Isn’t that a mind-blowing concept, altogether?
Automated content material creation is now a truth and a reality that has come to life.
Artificial Intelligence (AI), under the guidance of human beings, has grown from rudimentary beginnings of easy laptop programming to blossoming into assisting human beings, automate tasks and even sketch paintings.
AI can be used to investigate records and, in a few cases, expect outcomes. It’s crucial to take into account there is always a human connected to AI and it doesn’t run independently (clarifying for the conspiracy theorists) but human and AI powered content is the future and the future is now.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools now can mimic the human mind and may be utilised to expect consequences or scenarios, fill in logical gaps and analyse text or even speech in a few instances. Let’s move on further to ask the definitive question.
Is this the end of manual content creation?
The answer is a big “Yes”.
Content can write itself finally in 2021. This is a fact – not a fictitious concept.
The course that the world resisted to bring is now here. A new unforgettable record break that will shock writers or authors worldwide.
Learn content writing automation in 2021 with “RoboAuthor: Content Writing Automation Series” to let robots write your stories and content in a meaningful and unique way. We have discovered incredible technology tools to help you in the same and I, Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” wish to teach you the same to help you launch a content or fiction story daily. The content tools taught in the course also tend to copy a specific author’s style if you need it to be and the content is generated completely unique. All of this is performed through usage of cloud-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) based tools that do all the work for you when you feed a line or a sentence to form content based on the input provided. This incredible or marvellous course is going to change your entire mind-set on how you think about content – altogether.
We will teach you how to automate writing blog articles, short stories, poems, screenplays/scripts, and song writing, etc. You will also learn how to write with a writing robot live.
The future of content writing is now here.
Let’s explore the magic of the unique content that is weaved and written automatically through robots.
Enroll now and let’s starting booming the writing magic with this “Part 1 RoboAuthor Artificial Intelligence” course.
Time to boom and put a ding in the content writing universe.
Who this course is for:
- Content creators who want to ditch the manual process of writing business content and want to shift to AI-Robots written content and speed up the process in order for growth-hacking.
- Digital Marketers who wish to use inbound content marketing and the use of robo-written e-books for promotional use to market their business easier.
- Authors who wish to use artificial intelligence technology to aid them in the writing process and to finish writing books in hours – instead of spending sleepless nights thinking of ideas on what to write and how to fill the content blocks.
- Anyone who has a desire to learn Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered content writing tech tools.