Learn Duik Bassel to easily do character animation and Humanoid Character Rigging and improve your motion graphics..
This course includes:
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- You DO NOT need any experience with rigging character. This course is for beginners and assumes you don’t have any experience with the rigging.
- Some Very Basic Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
You may have the same question that Is it possible to rig a character and then create a walk cycle for it, in the shortest time and easiest way?
To answer this question I have to say: Yes, The Duik Basel script has provided this. With this script you can easily rig your character, just by one click and also you can create walk cycle animation for your character, just by one click. All the expressions and the actions that a person needs to spend hours to do for rigging and animating, Duik does by one click and this feature makes it a powerful script for this purpose.
But it may have happened to you when after spending a lot of time on the Internet to find a complete course of this script, You were faced with incomplete tutorials, each expressing a part and they have never fully explained all the tools in this script.
That’s why, In this course, we want to completely present the last version of Duik script and check all the options in detail with practical examples.
Here some of the techniques you will Learn:
- you will learn how to create a proper skeleton for Human and Animal character,
- how to match the skeleton with the character,
- how to rig your characters using auto-rig tool
- and how to create a walking animation automatically using walk cycle tool.
- furthermore, you will learn how to create manually a walking animation, running animation, and bicycling animation.
- you will learn about many other useful functions and practical tools of Duik script,
- such as connector tool, that is a great tool for rigging facial components,
- animation blender tool, that allows you to blend and control your animations by markers,
- effector tool, that lets you to control multi-layer animations,
- looper tool, that helps you to create different loops without any expression,
- copy offset animation option, that allows you to continue your animation simply by copying the keyframes,
- motion trail tool, that lets you to create a trail for your objects in the shortest possible time,
- camera tool that is very useful in creating complex camera movements.
- and so much more!
This is a very practical course, That will give you the Practical knowledge of Rigging and Animating your own characters in adobe After Effects.
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and start rigging and animating your character for your next animation.
So, I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced Character Rigging & Animation in the After Effects
- Animators looking for simple tools to create complex animations
- Animators who want to learn how to save time in rigging and animating a character
- Animators who want to rig and animating the characters in easiest way
- Motion desiners who want to improve their videos.