This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
All the practice exams are based on the latest version of the Scrum Guide.
These UNOFFICIAL practice tests contain
- 650 questions: 5 tests of 100 questions & 1 test of 150 questions in English.
- Appropriate explanations: It will help you to understand the Scrum Framework & the importance of the Product Owner’s role.
These practice exams are divided on basis of the below-mentioned focus areas.
- Understanding and Applying the Scrum FrameworkUnderstanding and Applying the Scrum Framework (Empiricism, Scrum Values, Scrum Roles, Scrum Events, Scrum Artifacts, Sprint Goal, Done, Scaling Scrum)
- Managing Products with Agility (Forecasting and Release Planning, Product Vision, Product Value, Product Backlog Management, Business Strategy, Stakeholders and Customers)
- Developing and Delivering Products Professionally (Emergent Software Development, Managing Technical Risk, Optimizing Flow)
- Evolving the Agile Organization (Organizational Design and Culture, Portfolio Planning, Evidence-Based Management)
- Additional Practices (Lean UX, Business Model, Value Proposition, Backlog Prioritization)
Knowledge areas tested in PSPO are roughly divided into the below-mentioned percentages
- Scrum Framework and Scrum Theory: 25%
- Roles and Responsibilities: 25%
- Product Backlog Management: 15%
- Cross-Functional and Self-Organization Team: 15%
- Maximizing the Value of the Product and Development Team: 10%
- Product Ownership in scaled Scrum: 5%
- Miscellaneous: 5%
Fundamentals that are essential for understanding and satisfying the role of the Product Owner in the context of product management and Scrum.
- Values of agile development
- Responsibilities of Product Owner
- Appropriate meetings with the Product Owner
- Compulsions of the Product Owner
- Leadership qualities of the Product Owner
- Understanding of business values incl. KPIs
A practical approach to teaching the methodological skills the Product Owner needs for successfully handling a Scrum project.
- Measuring business value
- Product build-up
- Relevance of user stories
- Setting and achieving strategic product goals
- Release strategies and planning with Scrum
- Estimating and prioritizing requirements
- Forecasting capability with Scrum
- Product development involving multiple teams
- The total cost of ownership
100% money–back guarantee: There is no risk subscribing to this course as the platform guarantees that you can claim a refund without any justification within 30 days.
These UNOFFICIAL practice tests are not endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with Scrum . org.
The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the creator of this course and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum . org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum . org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum . org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.
TRADEMARK NOTICE STATEMENT
The terms Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, PSM, PSM I, PSM II, PSPO, PSPO I, PSPO II, PSD, SPS, etc. are the protected brand of Scrum Organization.
The practice tests use wording from the Scrum Guide ™, Nexus Guide ™, and Evidence-Based Management Guide™ to explain important concepts, ideas, rules, and practices.
No changes have been made to the content of the Scrum Guide ™, Nexus Guide ™, and Evidence-Based Management Guide ™
License: Attribution Share-Alike license of Creative Commons
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Product Owners / Product Managers, Developers / Team Leaders, Program Managers