6 Full Prince2 foundation Tests – 60 Questions each – 100% Real Time Questions + Detailed Explanations
This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Those practice exams completely prepare you for what it is like to take in ITIL V4 Foundation Certification Exam . These questions are collected
- Written and answered by multiple Experts
- Exam Questions similar to actual Certification Exam
- Following the knowledge areas as required by the exam
There are Six full practice exam which is a great means to test your Prince 2 skills before appearing for the Prince 2 certification exam
All the exams will be updated and added in order to provide you with the most up-to-date content.
The Foundation Level certification introduces the PRINCE2 method and aims to confirm that you know and understand the PRINCE2 method well enough to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2. The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner certification.
Lessons and Topics:
ITIL 4 Foundation candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
About the Exam:
- Read on for details about the Prince2 Foundation exam.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 60 minutes
- Passing score: 55%
Who this course is for:
This certification is aimed at current and aspiring project managers or professionals who manage projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers or staff.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam
- Project Management professionals look to validate their skills by passing the PRINCE2 Foundation certification