Create stunning interactive reports and data visualizations…, and share amazing insights!
This course includes:
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- This is an introductory course and although it does not assume any prior experience with Power BI, participants will gain much more from the course if they have at least used Power BI a little prior to attending. Participants who have taught themselves Power BI will also benefit from attending as the course will fill-in a number of gaps in their knowledge and will also extend what they know.
- A general understanding of databases, Excel formulas, and Excel Pivot Tables is useful though not essential.
Power BI gives Excel users the power to extract data from multiple sources, link it together, perform calculations, and create powerful visualizations.
Power BI is an AMAZING cloud-based business analytics service provided by Microsoft that allows users to transform data into rich, interactive visual reports that present a 360-degree business view and improve business decision making.
Power BI Desktop is a development platform from Microsoft that allows users to connect to a huge range of data sources, clean and transform messy data, create relationships between data sets, perform calculations and prepare stunning interactive reports.
Power BI allows users to publish their interactive reports and share certain features of those reports with others. Reports published to the platform can be set to refresh automatically and can be interacted with online using any browser or mobile device.
Who this course is for:
- Excel users & analysts that focus on extracting, re-organizing, and analyzing data
- Anyone involved in creating visualizations & data modeling
- Anyone interested in saving huge amounts of time in automating the work involved in creating recurring reports and dashboards