Neuroplasticity, Certification, change habits, stop procrastination and alter memories based on neuroscience research.
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
The First Lecture has Resource AS Pdf and This Pdf is The Full Transcript of the course.
And The second lecture has another Pdf for anxiety as a general review for the Future.
Everyone experiences stress and anxiety in their life, and for some people, traumatic experiences take that stress and anxiety to an even higher level in the form of PTSD or Panic Attacks.
In this course, I teach you how to turn on your body’s natural calming response, the parasympathetic response, and train your mind and body to calm down, relax, and turn on the “rest, digest, and heal” response.
The Stress and Anxiety response is a natural reaction to danger and it shows up in our Body through the Fight, Flight, Freeze Response. You feel your stomach go tight, hands cold and sweaty, your heart starts beating faster and your body tenses up. This is your nervous system preparing you to fight off physical danger. But this reaction isn’t helpful when you’re having problems in your work, school, relationships, or if you’re struggling with chronic stress or anxiety. When that reaction is severe, you may develop PTSD, Panic Disorder, or Anxiety disorders.
In this course you’ll learn:
- How your stress response works
- How to turn on the calming part of your nervous system (the parasympathetic response)
- easy activities to turn on calm
- Essential skills for managing Stress, Anxiety, PTSD, and Panic Attacks
What you’ll learn
- Understand the concept of Neuroplasticity and how to use it.
- Create new habits and change existing ones
- Alter memories in order to neutralize their emotional charge
- Practice a full range of exercises in order to stimulate new neuronal connections
- Stress Management Techniques
- Skills to reduce Anxiety
- Relaxation Skills
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- A keen interest in how our brain works is the only real prerequisite for this course
- No previous knowledge about the brain required
- No specific materials are needed for this course. Taking notes is recommended
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in Brain Science
- Anyone who wants to develop new habits, or change old ones
- Individuals looking for Personal Development
- People who want to develop their mental flexibility
- People who experience Stress or Anxiety in their daily lives
- People experiencing PTSD or other Anxiety Disorders