MuleSoft Certified Developer – Integration and API Associate (Mule 3) – Practice Exams.
This course includes:
- 2 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
A MuleSoft Certified Developer – Integration and API Associate (Mule 3) should be able to successfully work on basic Mule 3 projects with guidance and supervision. The MCD – Integration and API Associate (Mule 3) exam validates that a developer has the required knowledge and skills to design, build, test and debug, deploy, and manage basic APIs and integrations: moving from Anypoint Platform to Anypoint Studio and back. Certified candidates should be able to:
- Use MuleSoft-hosted Anypoint Platform to take a basic API through all the steps of its lifecycle: design, build, deploy, manage, and govern.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build, test, and debug basic integrations and API implementations.
- Connect to a range of resources — including databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, and JMS queues.
- Perform basic data transformations using DataWeave.
- Control message flow and handle errors.
- Process batch records.
You knowledge of following topics will be testes:
- Explaining application network basics
- Designing and consuming APIs
- Accessing and modifying Mule messages
- Structuring Mule applications
- Building API implementation interfaces
- Routing messages
- Handling errors
- Transforming data with DataWeave
- Using Connectors
- Processing records
- Debugging and troubleshooting Mule applications
- Deploying and managing APIs and integrations
Practice questions are the best way to learn. Self-learning is the most important part for Engineers, programmers, data scientists, and web developers.
We will also provide 24/7 help and technical support from the instructor.
Wish you best of luck for your exam.
Sign-up today with 30 days money-back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- students preparing for Mulesoft MCD – ASSOC Exam (Mule 3)