60+ questions to cover all your topics – pass your exam in first attempt with our full support !.
This course includes:
- 3 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Updated Version : 28-October-2021
24/7 support from instructor for all topics.
Introduction of MCPA :
A MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect should be able to define and be responsible for an organization’s Anypoint Platform strategy. The MCPA – Level 1 exam validates that an architect has the required knowledge and skills to direct the emergence of an effective application network out of individual integration solutions following API-led connectivity across an organization using Anypoint Platform. Certified candidates should be able to:
- Optimize and shape the Anypoint Platform deployment in the specific organizational context, working with business, infrastructure, InfoSec, and other teams.
- Define how Anypoint Platform is used in conjunction with other tools and applications in the organization.
- Define the usage of Anypoint Platform and the corresponding organizational and process changes needed to help the platform be sustainable.
- Provide guidance and drive the creation of standards, reusable assets, and automation required for scale and multi-LoB adoption.
Test your knowledge of :
- Explaining application network basics
- Establishing organizational and platform foundations
- Designing APIs and API interactions
- Following API-led connectivity
- Governing APIs on Anypoint Platform
- Controlling access to APIs
- Delivering APIs
- Format: Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored, online
- Length: 60 questions
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Pass score: 85%
- Language: English
Enroll on these Practice Tests now and gain 100% confidence before taking your actual exam.
Without doubt you will crack your MCPA exam in your first attempt.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for MCPA exam