This course includes:
- 4 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
A MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 should be able to successfully work on basic Mule 4 projects with guidance and supervision. The MCD – Level 1 (Mule 4) exam validates that a developer has the required knowledge and skills to design, build, test and debug, deploy, and manage basic APIs and integrations: moving from Anypoint Platform to Anypoint Studio and back. Certified candidates should be able to:
- Use MuleSoft-hosted Anypoint Platform to take a basic API through all the steps of its lifecycle: design, build, deploy, manage, and govern.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build, test, and debug basic integrations and API implementations.
- Connect to a range of resources including databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, and JMS queues.
- Perform basic data transformations using DataWeave 2.0.
- Control event flow and handle errors.
- Process batch records.
The MCD – Level 1 or as it’s also known, the MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 (Mule 4), like all tests, there is a bit of freedom on Mulesoft’s part to exam an array of subjects. That means knowing the majority of MCD – Level 1 content is required because they test randomly on the many subjects available. Be aware too that experience requirements often exist because they’ve observed the average person and what is required. You can always push past that to succeed with the MCD – Level 1 but it may take some extra work.
The exam validates that you can perform the following tasks:
- Explaining application network basics
- Designing and consuming APIs
- Accessing and modifying Mule events
- Structuring Mule applications
- Building API implementation interfaces
- Routing events
- Handling errors
- Transforming data with DataWeave
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for MCD exam