Techniques from psychotherapies DBT, CBT, ACT Therapy, Buddhism, etc to treat Depression & Emotional disturbances.
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
I made this course to help you become the best version of yourself.
I will teach you many effective techniques used by psychotherapists to help their clients deal with strong problems. This will help you too.
Don’t worry if you think this sounds complicated. I have kept my lessons very simple to understand as if I was talking to you personally. Even if you do not have any idea about how psychotherapies work, you will still be able to apply the techniques in your life.
It is not possible to have a therapist with you all the time, right?
That is why I want you to become your own therapist. I want you to be able to correct your unhealthy thoughts and emotions all by yourself within a few minutes. Doesn’t that sound fantastic?
This course intends to facilitate you with strategies that you can apply in your life without any external help. Think of this course as a beginner’s self-help manual of emotional wellbeing.
Mind Management Techniques is a powerful step by step program to help you:
1. Understand the nature of your mind
2. Manage overwhelming emotions and thoughts
3. Maintain mental health, productivity, and motivation
From Dialectical Behavior Therapy you will learn:
- Emotional Regulation
- Mind-Body Connection
- Mechanism of Happiness
- Building Satisfying Life
- Dialectics for Mental Health
From Acceptance & Commitment Therapy you will learn:
- 6 Core principles of ACT Therapy
- Acceptance of Bodily Sensations
- Thought Diffusion Techniques
From Cognitive Behaviour Therapy you will learn:
- 8 Thinking Errors
- Combating Thinking Errors
- Philosophy of Emotional Disturbance
I also share many techniques and concepts from my personal experience as a bonus!
You’re nuts if you don’t learn to manage the mind! Of course, being “nuts” is pretty much defined as having an unmanaged mind. Therefore, it seems the question is only “how nuts do you choose to be?” (I recommend as little as possible!) – Buddha
This course is not an accrediated or practitioner certificate. This course is only for self help educational purposes.
Who this course is for:
- People who are overwhelmed by thoughts
- People who have anxiety
- People who want to take care of their emotional well being
- People who struggle with mood swings, depression, worry, ocd, etc
- People who feel they are stuck in a rut
- People who want motivation and liveliness in life
- People who want to become more creative and productive