Feel more confident on camera! Media training for YouTubers, coaches, course creators, journalists, video creators..
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Students don’t need to have any experience on camera before taking this course.
- Students will be asked to take part in course exercises that include recording sample videos. Any camera, smart phone, or computer with webcam that can record video will work well.
Be better on camera with more confidence, authority, and comfort!
Do you get nervous when speaking on camera?
Do you wish you felt more confident and had a better on camera presence?
Are you trying to be on television, a YouTube vlogger, or an online teacher?
Do you have to be on camera for an interview, and need quick media training?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this is the perfect course for you. Camera Confidence, will help you feel more confident, speak more clearly, and have an overall better on camera presence no matter what kind of video you are a part of.
Learn from a television professional!
Christian Hartnett is a multimedia journalist with over a decade of on camera experience. He has a bachelor of arts in broadcast journalism and was recently the youngest field reporter for CBS San Francisco. He’s learned many tips and tricks over the years that have helped him be successful. He’s also made a lot of mistakes and struggled to be confident on camera, just like you.
Our Media Training Course Overview:
- Start off with daily routines that help you speak better
- Learn the basics of on camera preparation
- Be more passionate and ready for your topics with research, outlining, and scripting,
- Practice speaking on camera and get our helpful feedback to improve
- Use your body (voice, breathing, face, eyes, mouth, hands, arms, legs) to be more comfortable on camera
- Learn specific techniques to be better for TV appearances, YouTube vlogs, and online courses
What makes this class the best? Practice & get feedback!
To succeed in this course, you’ll need to take action and participate in our practice exercises. Some of these include submitting practice videos where we’ll give you honest, critical, and helpful feedback. Use this feedback to improve!
Enroll now to be better on camera!
Increase your confidence for your next video, television appearance, YouTube vlog, or online course.
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Phil & Christian
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who needs to be on camera, but is struggling to feel confident about your voice and appearance.
- This course is for TV reporters, anchors, journalists, spokepeople, YouTubers, vloggers, online teachers.
- This course is NOT necessarily for people who have years of experience being on camera and already feel comfortable and confident.