Everything you need to know about the techniques of world’s top management consulting firms to land 6-figure job offer.
This course includes:
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
**Updated for 2021!**
Imagine you could learn the techniques taught by the world’s top consulting firms such as McKinsey and BCG without ever working at a firm! What if you could put yourself in a position to earn a six-figure salary, not to mention maximize the efficiency of any business interests you have, all from the comfort of your own home?
Management consulting involves identifying and suggesting important changes to what a company does and how they do it—developing a working strategic plan and guiding its execution with optimum effectiveness. A management consultant learns everything about the product or service a company sells for profit and then finds more efficient and more profitable ways to sell that product or service.
You can see why management consulting is a growing field very much in demand in today’s marketplace.
College graduates with management consulting degrees receive offers from top firms with compensation approaching or exceeding $90,000 in their first year alone. Experienced management consultants can earn well over 6 figures—and that’s not accounting for bonuses.
And while these consultants are helping companies improve their bottom lines—and being compensated nicely for their efforts—certain consulting techniques can be applied to individual problems, allowing you to employ what you learn to improve your business and personal life.
Our goal in this training program is to help you improve your day to day operations, career and yourself, so I will show you techniques and toolkits that we use in management consulting industry, and ones that I frequently share with my clients and students.
You simply have to find a way to acquire practical skills that will give you an edge over the other candidates.
But how can I help you do that?
Management Consulting Essential Training is the most comprehensive, dynamic, and practical course you will find online. It covers several topics, which are fundamental for every aspiring management consultant:
What makes this course different from the rest of the consulting courses out there?
- Knowledgeable instructor (experience in companies like BCG)
- Complete training: We will cover all major topics and skills you need to become a top-class management consultant
- Extensive Case studies: To help you reinforce everything you’ve learned
Why should you consider a career as a management consultant?
- Salary. A management consultant job usually leads to a very well-paid career
- Promotions. Management consultant acquire valuable technical skills, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles within a corporation
- Secure Future. There is high demand for management consultant on the job market, and you won’t have to be concerned about finding a job
- Growth. This isn’t a boring job. Every day, you will face different challenges that will test your existing skills
You will make your money back from the price of this course. Udemy guarantees it with their no-risk 30 day money back guarantee. You really have nothing to lose.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. The course will always be up-to-date here and nowhere else. I am also available for questions inside the course discussion board.
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if want to learn management consulting completely from scratch
- You should take this course if you know some consulting skills but want to get better
- You should take this course if you are a good strategy consultant and want to take your skills to the next level and truly leverage the full potential of consulting techniques at work
- You should take this course if you’re a beginner to business strategy
- You should take this course if you’re a student eager to learn about job opportunities in the field of management consulting
- You should take this course if you’re a candidate willing to boost your resume by learning how to combine the knowledge of problem solving, creative thinking and business consulting in a real-world working environment