Attend this LPI 010-160 Practice Certification Exam will get a Great Score 90% on Main Exam
This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Linux adoption continues to rise world-wide as individual users, government entities and industries ranging from automotive to space exploration embrace open source technologies. This expansion of open source in enterprise is redefining traditional Information and Communication Technology (ICT) job roles to require more Linux skills. Whether you’re starting your career in open source, or looking for advancement, independently verifying your skill set can help you stand out to hiring managers or your management team.
The Linux Essentials certificate also serves as a great introduction to the more complete and advanced Linux Professional certification track.
Current version: 1.6 (Exam code 010-160)
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this certification
Requirements: Passing the Linux Essentials 010 exam. The Linux Essentials exam contains 40 questions and must be completed within 60 minutes.
Validity period: Lifetime
Languages for exam available in VUE test centers: English, German, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Dutch
Languages for exam available online via OnVUE: English, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian), German, Dutch
To receive the Linux Essentials certificate the candidate must:
- have an understanding of the Linux and open source industry and knowledge of the most popular open source Applications;
- understand the major components of the Linux operating system, and have the technical proficiency to work on the Linux command line; and
- have a basic understanding of security and administration related topics such as user/group management, working on the command line, and permissions.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the LPI Linux Essentials (010-160) certification exam
- IT professionals looking to validate their skills by passing the LPI Linux Essentials (010-160) certification