This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Be able to understand a course given in English (basic english understanding is enough).
- No special materials or software are required
Moroccan Arabic or DARIJA is a spoken language in Morocco and I made this course to help Moroccan Arabic students to speak very easily even for those who don’t have any knowledge about the DARIJA. In the whole course, you have detailed explanations and we share also a lot of information about the Moroccan Culture to have a good understanding of what is happening around you and to engage in simple, friendly conversations that signal respect for people and the culture.
The first section contains an important course about how Moroccans transcript Moroccan Arabic / DARIJA with repetitive pronunciations. Then, the rest of the course sections, aims to give you the most common vocabulary, expressions, and phrases you can use to speak Darija / Moroccan Arabic with locals in different daily life situations with a step by step pronunciations:
- Learn how to Introduce yourself (Questions and Answers);
- Learn what to say while meeting a Moroccan person and having a conversation with him/her with many examples of answers ( such as how to greet people, how to say ” how are you “, how to say “thank you” and much more…);
- Learn how to pronounce numbers from 0 to 100;
- Learn Personal pronouns, The verb to have “3nd” in the present tense, Interrogative words, and Useful expressions in your daily communications in Morocco;
- Learn a list of vocabulary and expressions useful in the Local Market ( The Souk ) with non-fixed prices especially for bargaining and how to pronounce the Moroccan currency ” DIRHAM” depending on numbers;
- Learn a list of expressions and vocabulary in the Restaurant;
- Learn phrases ( questions and answers ), vocabulary useful for asking for directions and prepositions in Darija;
- Learn expressions ( questions and answers ) and vocabulary related to Hospital and Health;
- Learn how to pronounce famous Moroccan cities like Moroccans.
Finally, do not hesitate to enroll in the course and if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message and I will do my best to answer within a day.
Who this course is for:
- Fans and lovers of the Kingdom of Morocco
- Morocco visitors
- Expatriates in Morocco
- Moroccans raised abroad who do not speak Moroccan Arabic
- Moroccan Arabic learners
- Foreigners married to Moroccan persons