Learn how to write effective cold emails that sell and how to turn prospects into paying clients.
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Must have: Laptop and access to internet
- Good to have but not a must: A list of 30 emails that you want to reach out to and haven’t done so before
- Willingness and the energy to learn
In this course you’ll learn how to write effective email for cold outreach (step-by-step), and you’ll also learn how to turn a prospect into a closed deal without being spammy.
Email is an effective way to make contact, if you do your homework before hitting “send”. Considering that the average office professional receives 120 new emails per day, it’s no wonder it’s a challenge to get your emails read.
Imagine someone receiving a cold email from you. Why would they open it? They have no idea who you are, what you do, so why should they care about what you’re offering?
This doesn’t mean you should completely forget about emailing prospective customers. Email remains one of the best ways to communicate and interact with your audience. It’s just that the days of spray-and-pray email are over. Instead, you need to update your approach to cold emailing — and converting — by taking the steps I’m teaching in this class.
Apart from cold email outreach, there are other ways to reach out in a non spammy way and everything starts by understanding the sales cycle (Prospect – Qualify – Close). Essentially you have to come up with a strategy to reach out to your potential client without being spammy, otherwise you will drive them away from you. In this course we’ll go over the sales process with examples, and by the end of it you’ll have the confidence to reach out and start getting paying clients.
What we’ll cover in this class:
- Planning your cold email outreach
- Step by step writing cold emails with examples
- 14 tips that increase conversions
- How to get free copywriting lessons
- Sales Training
- The PQC sales process (Prospect – Qualify – Close)
- How to identify dream client’s hangout spots
- How to reach out in a non-spammy way
- The 7 hour rule of getting a client
- Tips to rise above the spam
- What to do after they said they interested
- The flow of a sales call
- How to close the deal and take payments
- How to not mess up the sales call
- BONUS: High level strategy for cold emails
What you’ll learn:
- This class will teach you how to write effective cold emails which will result in connecting with prospecting clients via cold email marketing and set meetings with people you’ve never spoken with before!
- After this course, you will know the MOST EFFECTIVE cold-email formula that will result in replies!
- Techniques on writing persuasive cold emails that will get them opened and convert into sales
- Use proven cold email copywriting techniques that sell. Understand why some cold emails work and why others fail will save you the heartbreak of winging it and failing.
- Avoid rookie mistakes that turn cold email into a “Prospect Repellent” or Marks you as a “Spammer”
- Learn 14 response-boosting cold email techniques
- How to take sales calls like a pro and qualify the prospect
- Get free copywriting lessons that you can implement in your cold email marketing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for new clients, or to generate leads.
- Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Sales professionals, Online Coaches and anyone using cold outreach tactics to reach their audience.