This course includes:
- 8 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic HTML Knowledge
- Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
- Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
- Search text using regular expressions
section 2- learn PHP programming languageThis section will learn the basic structure of a web application and how a web browser interacts with a web server. You’ll be introduced to the request/response cycle, including GET/POST/Redirect. You’ll also gain an introductory understanding of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), as well as the basic syntax and data structures of the PHP language, variables, logic, iteration, arrays, error handling, and superglobal variables, among other elements.
- The topics covered in this PHP course are:
- PHP various operator types
- PHP arrays
- PHP conditional statements
- PHP loops
- PHP function statements
- PHP decision making
- PHP file Input and Output
- PHP web concepts
- PHP MySql API
- PHP CSPRNG
- PHP scalar declaration
- and more..
- Section 3- python programming language.
This course section provides an introduction to programming and the python language. students are introduced to core python programming concepts like conditionals, loops, variables, and functions. this section includes an overview of the various python aspects. It also provides hands-on coding exercises using commonly used writing custom functions, and reading and writing to files. this section or whole course may be more robust than some other courses, as it delves deeper into certain essential programming topics.
what you will learn in this section:
- Identify core aspects of programming and features of the Python language
- Understand and apply core programming concepts like conditionals, loops, variables, and functions
- Use different ways for writing and running Python code
- Design and write fully-functional Python programs using commonly used data structures, custom functions, and reading and writing to files
- python various operator types
- python methods
- python conditional statements
- python loops
- python function statements
- python decision making
- python file Input and Output
- python datatypes.
- and more..
Thank you see you inside the course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Full Stack Developers
- Beginner Web Developer