Learn to Implement a Data Warehouse Solution Using SQL Server Integration Services – SSIS from Scratch.
This course includes:
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
This course is a beginners course that will show you how to implement enterprise data warehouse solution using Microsoft SQL Server ,Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services SSIS and Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools -SSDT.
You will learn how to implement ETL ( Extract,Transform, Load) process using SQL Server Integration services .
Students will learn how to :
- Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
- Download and installing SQL Server 2014
- Download and attaching Adventureworks2014 database
- Download and installing SSDT
- Download and installing Visual studio
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
- Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse.
- Design and implement a data warehouse.
- Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data extraction.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data loading.
- Implement data cleansing by using Microsoft Data Quality Services.
- Implement Master Data Services to enforce data integrity.
- Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
- Databases vs. Data warehouses
- Choose between star and snowflake design schemas
- Explore source data
- Implement data flow
- Debug an SSIS package
- Extract and load modified data
- Enforce data quality
- Consume data in a data warehouse
After completing this course you will be able to :
- Understand the components of a data warehousing solution
- Implement a logical and physical design to create a data warehouse
- Implement a physical design for a data warehouse
- Understand SSIS for implementing data flows
- Create dynamic packages using parameters and variables
- Implement Data Quality Services and Master Data Services
Implement custom components for extending SSIS
Who this course is for:
- Beginner DBA
- Beginner Data Analyst
- Beginners to Data Warehouse
- Beginners to SSIS