Introduction to autonomous cars, driver assisted systems and practical programming.
34min of on-demand video.
- There are no requirements for this course.
- There are a few suggestions for better learning.
- Students can read suggested content for a better understanding of course topics.
This is an introductory course in the topic of autonomous cars and driver assistance systems. The aim of the course is for the student to understand the basic concepts of such systems. This course theoretically prepares students for advanced paid courses on autonomous cars. The course is based on the book “Autonomous cars” (promotional video is for this). Course content is mainly article from this book. Students who finds this course useful can pre-order book with discount until march 24th 2020.
Who this course is for:
- Beginers in automated systems, ADS(assisted driving systems) and programming
- Interested automobile industry enthusiast.
- People who want to learn something new and interesting.