This course includes:
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Students must be interested towards learning new techniques to solve HSE/GED/TASC/HISET Prep math problems easily, accurately and quickly.
- Student must have Zeal to stay out of the Crowd and Succeed in the Exam
Here I am going to tell you how our course is different from others
1. Our Course is designed through White Board Animated Videos, So you can avoid seeing the face of the Trainer, which improves your attention.
2.Your trainer is an expert with 15 years of Experience in training the students for Competitive Exams.
3. You will get the best Techniques here as per Exam Standards in 2020.
4. Here you will learn how to apply the learned techniques in Real time World
5. Here we don’t teach but we train you to solve.
6. We the testprep 24 team is available 24*7 to clarify your doubts.
7. Guaranteed Score improvement you can see on a regular basis.
Total Syllabus classification:
1. Vedic Maths techniques to improve Calculation Speed
2. Number Theory and Classifications
3. Arithmetic ( This include the Math which we Use in day today life like Percentages, Ratios and Proportions, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Mixtures, Time Speed and Distance etc)
4. Algebra (Simple Equations, Linear Equations, )
6. Logical Analysis ( Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Progressions, Logical Sequencing)
7. Statistics, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency.
8. Problem Solving Techniques ( This section includes how to eliminate the Answer Choices from Multiple Choice questions without solving them exactly.
Who this course is for:
- Students appearing for any Competitive exams and planning to stay Ahead of other Students.
- Students who want to improve your Calculation Speed and manage their time during exams
- Students who want to save time and improve accuracy by including Vedic Math techniques in their Real Test
- The students who are planning to revise all Arithmetic concepts for HSE/GED/TASC/HISET