Practical ways to implement cognitive biases in real life situations.
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
I have read every book on persuasion available in the psychological department of persuasion such as Fascinated, Influence, 48 Laws of Power, etc. I have read many articles of Harvard Social Psychology studies. This course is a compilation of all that. And ofcourse, there is more than just that.
This course is a work of deep study and rigorous application of psychological principles of persuasion and influence. I have picked the methods of persuasion and shared with you (my deepest understanding on this subject) in this very course. I have made this course invaluable and total in itself. I am sure this will become the top course on persuasion on udemy by your love and support.
Other courses on the psychology of persuasion are based on different techniques of persuasion. What makes this course unique is that it is based on the timeless laws of persuasion. Extracted right from the minds of Andrew Carnegie, Napoleon Hill, Robert Cialdini, and other greatest influences of all time. I also give away freely unheard principles of persuasion because they are my own inventions. So, this course is definitively something you can bet on simply because the content is rare.
- These principles can be used in Communication
- These principles can be used in Copy Writing
- These principles can be used in Sales and Marketing
- These principles can be used to Control human behavior
The trick is to understand the psychological laws of persuasion and twist them according to the context of application.
I’ll cover the below Persuasion & Influence Psychological Concepts in this course:
- Psychology of Persuasion & Influence
- Understanding Deception & Manipulation
- How to use Cognitive Biases in real life
- How to improve communication skills
- How to become influential and persuasive
- Persuasion Hacks based on Psychology of Thinking Errors
- How to read Minds (Somewhat)
- How to control Minds (Somewhat)
- Robert Cialdini principles of persuasion
- Effective Communication Techniques from Neuro Linguistic Programming NLP
- How to convince people easily
- Words that Persuade and Influence
The information in this course is invaluable to anyone looking to understand the art of persuasion. – Eva Reign
Very complete and interesting course. A must have. Thanks for the opportunity to learn more about. – Carlos Renato Dias
Who this course is for:
- Internet marketers