A to Z Complete Editing Guide From RAW Footage To Final Master
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic Understanding Of Adobe Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve, Adobe Audition
By independent director, producer and screenwriter Hank Orion. In this course we will dive deep into editing tips and techniques for independent films. From raw footage to final master and more. We will talk about stuff they don’t teach you at film school.
Some of the topics we will cover in this course are:
- Preparing Your Footage To Edit
- Importing Files To Premiere Pro
- Creating Closing Credits Roll
- Creating Film Opening Sequence
- Editing Tips Film
- Locking Your Picture
- Color Grading Your Film
- Working With Sound
- Creating Final Film Master
And much more! You will learn what it takes to edit a great film by yourself, on your own, using what you have at your disposal. Editing is all about storytelling. And having a good understanding is crucial to be able to finish your film and be able to bring it to the audience. Learn how to edit, grade, work with sound all by yourself and how to make your film look and sound better. We will dive into tips and techniques that will help you improve your editing and give you an idea of what it takes to bring film from raw footage to final master.
For years I’ve made independent films and had to make a lot of mistakes. Learn from mine. Let’s take that footage and bring it to life. Happy filmmaking.
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for independent filmmaker who wants to learn how to edit their own films