Hazards Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control (HIRARC).
1hr 13min of on-demand video.
- WSQ ESS Workplace Numeracy and Literacy (WPLN) Level 6
- Familiar with own organization products/services
· We live in a World full of risks. Very often accidents happened at work and at play because we are oblivious to the hazards around us and hence underestimated the associated risk of an accident happening;
· From the conversations between a father who is a veteran working in the industry and his child who is still studying, examples of hazards from our daily life and the workplaces are highlighted so that we can all cultivate a safety mind set and sharpened our skills in identifying hazards, assessing the risk, and taking appropriate risk control measures to prevent accident;
· Topics covered in this course:
o Topic 1: Hazard and Risk
o Topic 2: Three Phases of Hazards
o Topic 3: Hazards identification
o Topic 4: Risk Assessment
o Topic 5: Risk Control
· This course is designed to replace 25% (4 hours) of the classroom-based 2-day WSQ Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan course as part of blended learning approach
· The course can also be taken individually and independently as a single subject in “Hazards Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control”
Who this course is for:
- Learners of WSQ Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan (also known as bizSAFE 2 Training Course)
- Management / Environmental / Health & Safety personnel, line supervisors, team leaders, Risk Management Team Leaders and Risk Management Champions.
- Any one who wants to know about safety and health