Getting insights about SEO of your website and improving rankings in Google
This course includes:
- 31 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
The Google Search Console, formerly Webmaster Tools, is the best monitoring and analysis tool for your search engine optimization (SEO). This free tool shows you the click rate, indexed pages, mobile usability and broken URLs.
In our course we explain why you should definitely use the Google Search Console, how you can set it up and what you have to pay attention to.
What kind of SEO check is possible with Google Search Console?
The google Search Console only accesses data relating to your website. This gives you access to the data that Google has about your site, but not that of the competition
You see e.g.
- Which keywords / search terms are used to find your own site?
- What is the average positioning of the search terms?
- Which search term brings how many clicks per period
- Which keywords are falling / rising in the ranking?
- Where are the ranking problems?
- Where is something going well in the ranking?
Why should you use the Google Search Console?
The Google Search Console gives you a lot of insights into how your website works and shows user behavior and sources of error. With the help of this free tool, you can see how your website is performing on Google and where your site needs optimization.
Who this course is for:
- Digital Marketing Enthusiasts
- Digital Marketing Enthusiasts Experts and These Who Want to Become One