Prepare yourself for GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer Exam. ? correct answers and detailed explanation..
This course includes:
- 3 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
This course contain 3 Practice tests for Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer exam. A Professional Cloud Security Engineer enables organisations to design and implement a secure infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform. Through an understanding of security best practices and industry security requirements, this individual designs, develops, and manages a secure infrastructure leveraging Google security technologies.
Google Cloud -Professional Cloud Security Engineer Certification Summary
- 50 questions to be answered in 2 hours.
- It covers a wide range of Google Cloud services mainly focusing on security and network services
- Hands-on knowledge is must. Go for qwiklabs.
A Cloud Security Engineer enables organizations to design and implement secure workloads and infrastructure on Google Cloud. Through an understanding of security best practices and industry security requirements, this individual designs, develops, and manages a secure infrastructure leveraging Google security technologies. The Cloud Security Engineer should be proficient in all aspects of cloud Security including identity and access management, defining organizational structure and policies, using Google technologies to provide data protection, configuring network security defenses, collecting and analyzing Google Cloud logs, managing incident responses, and demonstrating an understanding of the application of dynamic regulatory considerations.
The Professional Cloud Security Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Configure access within a cloud solution environment
- Configure network security
- Ensure data protection
- Manage operations within a cloud solution environment
- Ensure compliance
Detailed exam topics find below.
- Configuring access within a cloud solution environment
- Configuring Cloud Identity.
- Managing user accounts
- Managing service accounts
- Managing authentication
- Managing and implementing authorization controls
- Defining resource hierarchy
- Configuring network security
- Designing network security
- Configuring network segmentation
- Establish private connectivity
- Ensuring data protection
- Preventing data loss with the DLP API
- Managing encryption at rest
- Configuring and enforcing two-factor authentication
- Managing operations within a cloud solution environment
- Building and deploying infrastructure
- Building and deploying applications
- Monitoring for security events
- Ensuring compliance
- Comprehension of regulatory concerns
- Comprehension of compute environment concerns
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is enthusiatic about cloud security such security Professionals, Cloud engineers.