Giving individuals with physical disabilities the ability to communicate, control, and connect with the world..
1hr 1min of on-demand video.
- Having a tecla-e before beginning this course will be beneficial
- Basic assistive technology knowledge
- Familiarity with switch access and switch scanning tools
Learn about tecla-e, how to set it up, and how to use it to control multiple smart devices hands-free. tecla-e is compatible with iOS, Mac OS, Apple TV, Android, Alexa, Harmony, and smart home devices compatible with IFTTT. tecla-e is an assistive device. With it, users can access technology using the driving controls of their wheelchairs or ability switches.
Who this course is for:
- tecla-e users
- special education teachers
- speech pathologists
- assistive technology consultants
- wheelchair technicians
- occupational therapists
- accessibility professionals