Web Architecture, Git, Curl, Interfaces, Context, Error Handling, & Escape Analysis.
This course includes:
- 13.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Google’s Go Programming Language is one of the fastest growing, highest paying programming languages in the world.
There is a reason for Go’s popularity: Go was created by geniuses and is the next step in the evolution of programming languages. Knowing how to use Go well will increase your power and productivity as a programmer.
This course will give you the skills you need to advance your Go Programming Language skills. This course is very practical and applicable. It focuses on teaching you skills you can use.
In addition, this course will build your skills with web architecture, git, curl, interfaces, context, error handling, & escape analysis.
Presented with high-quality video lectures, this course will visually show you many great things about Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language and collaboration. Co-taught by a tenured professor in California and a Professional Developer, this is just some of what you will learn in this course:
- Learn to succeed as a student
- Master intermediate skills using git
- Learn how to version your codebase in git
- Acquire the ability to use curl for web requests
- Explore the fundamentals of software and web architecture
- Gain insight into REST, SPA, MVC, containers, and container orchestration
- Explore the nuances between monoliths and microservices
- Acquire an understanding of serverless architecture and continuous integration
- Solidify your abilities using interfaces to abstract code and decouple dependencies
- Explore the implications of method sets
- Gain insight into code organization conventions
- Strengthen your skills with writing tests and creating mocks
- Learn to use the context package to write idiomatic Go code
- Reinforce your abilities to write robust code using Go’s error wrapping capabilities
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the heap, the stack, and escape analysis
This is an amazing course! This course will change your life. Being skilled at using the Go Programming Language will serve you and your career well. This course will increase your proficiency, productivity, and power as a programmer. You are going to love this course and it will forever change your life.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed with this course.
Join me and enroll now!
The art used in the course image was designed by Renee French.
license: Creative Commons 3.0 Attributions license
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for individuals who want to build their skills with the Go programming language.