Get Ready for Oracle Database SQL (1Z0-071) Certification Practice Exam for the first attempt + Explanations.
This course includes:
- 2 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
[March 2022 Updated]: Latest exam questions added.
Get Ready To Prepare Like You’ve Never Prepared Before!!!
Finally! Pass Oracle Database SQL (1Z0-071) Practice Exam in just 3 days with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Preparing for your Oracle Database SQL Practice(1Z0-071) certification, assess your knowledge of topics on the exam with these practice test questions.
The purpose of this Practice Question Set is to help you pass the Certified Oracle Database SQL Practice exam. These practice questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the (1Z0-071) certification test. This practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual certification exam.
We’ve crafted this course to give you the knowledge and technique to pass the 1Z0-071 exam in the first time. The practice tests include this topics:
- Relational Database concepts
- Retrieving Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using Group Functions
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Using SET Operators
- Managing Tables using DML statements
- Managing Indexes Synonyms and Sequences
- Use DDL to manage tables and their relationships
- Managing Views
- Controlling User Access
- Managing Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Managing Data in Different Time Zones
Best of luck!
- Type : Multiple Choice
- Duration : 120 Minutes
- Number of Questions : 78
- Passing score : 63%
Who this course is for:
- Students and Professionals who want to do practice and exam preparation for the 1Z0-071 Certification Exam
- IT Professionals
- Anyone who are preparing for 1Z0-071 CBROPS Exam Certification.