This course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- ETAP installed in your PC
- Basics knowledge of Electrical systems
- Want To Become an Expert In ETAP Software and Power System? This course will help you to achieve your goals to become ETAP and Power System Expert.
- This course includes 5.5 hours on demand videos, assignments, quizzes, certificate of completion, LIFETIME access and a 30 days money back satisfaction guaranty by Udemy.
ETAP is a powerful software which is designed to perform simulations, analysis and design of Power systems. ETAP has very vast capabilities such as Load flow analysis, Arc flash, Underground raceway system, stability of power system, cable ampacity study and much more. Because ETAP has integrated all the functionality required for Electrical studies, it is preferred over other software packages.
This course is specifically designed to cover all the functionality of ETAP software. Industries nowadays are in pursuit of candidates having skills in Power system simulation packages. Having the knowledge to simulate power systems in ETAP can help students to procure positions in the power sector.
This course also covers all the fundamentals of conducting analysis in power systems, thus it will be easy for beginners to follow the course. Each lesson is tailor made to be detailed and precise with practical examples. Engineers in the industry can update and refresh their knowledge ,and learn to simulate in ETAP package.
With this course, you will learn to simulate power systems in no time!
- I understand that students will have questions related to the course and its necessary also for a healthy learning process hence I encourage students to ask their questions related to the course in the Q&A section of the course.
- Finally, if you are still thinking weather you should enroll or not then I encourage you to watch some of the preview videos and test the waters before you actually enroll in the course and even after enrolling if you feel that this course failed to meet your expectations then you can always ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Who this course is for:
- Electrical Engineers
- This course designed for Beginners and Intermediate Level students
- Anyone want to expertise ETAP Software