Learn English vocabulary, speaking and listening skills and become more fluent learning from a native English teacher.
1hr 44min of on-demand video.
- Students who want to improve their English Vocabularies and remember them long
- Those who are looking for creative ways to understand and learn English vocabularies
- Enroll in this course if you want to master English vocabulary and take your English to a higher level
- Take this course if you are preparing for an exam (IELTS, TOEIC etc.)
- Take this course if you want to speak English with more creativity
This is one of the biggest and most comprehensive vocabulary Courses of all time ….
we have spent more than 10 months preparing this great course which includes the most essential words ..
It includes 42 Great lessons , Each Lesson includes 7 Parts ,
1- words 2 words in moves 3 words in a story 4 Training Brain 5 Checking Understanding 6 Listening test 7 Quiz and Test
We do believe that following all of these parts will help you to remember these words for long .. If you use it intelligently, you will help yourself to strengthen and expand your word knowledge. The words you will learn, moreover, are essential in that they are known and used regularly by educated people. You will find that such words as squander, rehabilitate, blunder, obesity, and five hundred more will turn up in your newspapers, in the magazines you read, in books, on television, in the movies, and in the conversation of the people you meet daily.
504 Absolutely Essential Words is divided into 42 lessons, each containing 12 new words. Those words
- Are first presented to you in three sample sentences;
- Next, the new words appear in different movies and clips
- Then they appear in a brief passage and story ;You will also get the chance to check your listening and speaking
the last part of each lesson is a set of exercises that give you practice using the new words. One of the most important features of 504 … Words is that each of the new words is repeated over and over again throughout this book so that you will have a greater chance to become familiar with it.
Who this course is for:
- You need to speak Basic English
- This course is suggested for low-intermediate , intermediate and advance students