This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic knowledge of science,High school mathematics.
- Fundamental ideas of current, voltage and electric field.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor Diode Physics.( Diode – A thorough understanding (Part 1) and Diode application (Part 2)) will certainly help.
Learn different methods to solve problems regarding diode circuits. This course is basically the 3rd part of Diode course and here we will discuss several questions based on diode clipper circuits, clamping circuit, rectifiers etc.So lets have a highlight of the entire course quickly-
- See how to approach problems based on diode circuits and clarify you doubts regarding diode circuits.
- Learn different problem solving techniques for questions based on diode clipper circuits, clamping circuit, Half wave and full wave rectifiers, Peak detection etc.
- Practice paper has also been added for the students.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for those who love electronics and love to explore the world of electronics.