1hr 22min of on-demand video.
- Access to a physical or virtual machine to install the required software
- Basic information about software development processes
- Desire to learn something new and continuous improvement
Build continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps pipelines with Java, Gradle in Jenkins
This online DevOps course will teach you how to build a sophisticated continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines using Jenkins and many of its plugins. Especially the pipeline plugins.
his course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of Jenkins and setting up DevOps pipelines, even if you have little to no experience with it, to help implement these DevOps practices which will streamline your development processes.
Improve Your DevOps Skills, Become More Marketable, And Make More Money
What you’ll learn
- You will get introduced to continuous integration (CI) and learn what it is all about.
- Learn why continuous integration is important (especially in a fast-paced agile environment)
- You will learn how to build an automated continuous integration (CI) pipeline with Jenkins and its various plugins
- Build CI and CD pipelines using Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Artifactory and corresponding plugins
- You will learn how to configure, secure and extend Jenkins
- The continuous integration (CI) pipeline will integrate the automated builds with Git repositories hosted in GitHub
- You will also learn how to manage the build artifacts which are produced by the continuous integration (CI) builds
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- IT Fresher
- Software Developers
- IT Administrators