500 Questions with Accurate Answers.
This course includes:
- 5 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
CompTIA Network + N10-007 Practice Test
500 Questions with Accurate Answers
Network+ is a CompTIA computer networking certification that includes computer network concepts, installation and configuration, media and topologies, management, and security.
This course comprises 5 sections and 44 lessons covering Network+. Each lesson includes a combination of Wikipedia readings, YouTube videos, and hands-on learning activities. The course assists learners in preparing for CompTIA Network+ Certification.
This entire Wikiversity course can be downloaded in book form by selecting Download Learning Guide in the sidebar. The corresponding Wikipedia reading collection can be downloaded in book form by selecting Download Reading Guide.
CompTIA Network+ helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 has been updated and reorganized to address the current networking technologies with expanded coverage of several domains by adding:
- Critical security concepts to helping networking professionals work with security practitioners
- Key cloud computing best practices and typical service models
- Coverage of newer hardware and virtualization techniques
- Concepts to give individuals the combination of skills to keep the network resilient
Number of Questions:
Maximum of 90 questions
Type of Questions:
Multiple Choice Questions (single and multiple response), drag and drops and performance-based
Length of Test:
720 (on a scale of 100-900)
Who this course is for:
- Junior Network Administrator
- Computer Technician
- Network Analyst
- Network Field Engineer
- Network Field Technician
- Network Support Specialist
- IS Consultant
- System Engineer
- Junior System Engineer
- Help Desk Technician