Learn art and Science of Personal Finance by Certified Financial Planner CM
This course includes:
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No programming experience needed.
Welcome to the complete Personal Financial Planning Course…!!!
This course covers managing your money as well as saving and investing. It encompasses budgeting, inflation, net worth, insurance, CIBIL Scores, Credit Card, loans, financial planning thumb rules, power of compounding, financial goals, risk profile, asset allocation, mutual fund & shares investments, retirement planning, tax planning, etc.
Also included in this course is an Excel spreadsheet like a cash flow statement, know your worth- Networth statement, Loan calculator, All in one Financial Goal Calculator Template, etc. that contains exercises to help you save, protect and make more money. No prior finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course.
Some of the financial planning topics and exercises covered in the course are:
- How to maintain your budget
- How to track your expenses
- Understanding and improving your credit score
- Creating your perfect budget
- Understanding your worth- Networth
- Time value of money with financial goals
- How much should you spend on a home loan, car loan & personal loan
- How to set financial goals considering inflation
All of the tools you need to save, protect and make more are included in this course, and the entire course is based on real-life Practical Knowledge and experience and not based on theory.
Who this course is for:
- Financial Planning for Beginners to advanced
- Who want to do Financial Planning for Do it Yourself
- Who want to build career in financial planning