Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression, Anxiety, Phobias and Panic Attack, certificate, mental health and wellbeing.
This course includes:
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- There are no special requirements or prior experience needed, in order for you to benefit from this course
- This CBT course can be studied anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- Access your CBT training course from a tablet, smartphone, or desktop.
Cognitive behavioural therapy is a time-proven psychological process that aims to advance positive mental health and emotional wellbeing. CBT centres on confronting and correcting inaccurate thinking styles and unhelpful habits or behaviours.
In most situations, CBT is a gradual ‘therapeutic’ process that encourages people to take incremental steps towards their goals, positive objectives, and make healthy behaviour modifications that benefit their careers, general mental wellbeing, relationships and social intercommunications.
This unique Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Practitioner course will educate you in a comprehensive range of psychology-based teachings and applications that influence how people think, believe and behave.
CBT is a modern interpretation of applied psychology that is used by life coaches, therapists, medical experts, counsellors and mental health professionals. Because of its common sense and straightforward principles, CBT has become a socially accepted ‘helping method’ for well-known mental health issues, such as self-esteem, anxiety and stress.
You will discover how your thoughts (cognitions), feelings (emotions) and behaviours interact with each other in response to your day-to-day experiences. This can be life-transforming less for some people.
In this course, growing in self-awareness will be made simple, with your instructor showing you precisely what self-awareness is; why all human beings must develop it; and the difference between self-consciousness, self-esteem and self-awareness.
The course will provide you with an in-depth knowledge of cognitive psychological theory, example demonstrations, processes, alongside an exceptional framework for driving your personal growth and professional development.
In this CBT course training, you’ll learn how to:
- Help people recognize opportunities for their personal growth.
- Identify opportunities for your improvement and development.
- Guide people in a process for increasing their mental wellness.
- Improve your communications and ability to influence people.
- Differentiate between self-consciousness and self-awareness.
- Train people on how to set appropriate, relevant and sensible goals.
- Build strong conversation skills into your everyday relationships.
- Help people in formulating a plan to accomplish their objectives.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of yourself and human behaviour.
- Elevate your self-awareness and social effectiveness.
- And much, much more.
To live a life you enjoy, and fulfil your potential, you need to be self-aware. The problem is that self-awareness isn’t taught in most educational institutes, and many people struggle to obtain it because it’s been overcomplicated by experts. This course aims to simplify self-awareness and demonstrates how you can extend this knowledge to others.
This extensive training is fitting for newcomers and seasoned CBT professionals alike, who want to renew their skills. This course will present you with all the information you need to change peoples self-perception and support a meaningful new vocation in the process.
You will gain lifetime access to modules of on-demand video teaching, and a wide range of additional course resources that you can download and use on yourself, or share with those with whom you practice CBT in the future. There is no deadline for completing the course, and you can study it around your other responsibilities.
The advantages of taking this course are that you can study it anywhere and from any device. You’re protected by a full money-back guarantee – which means that you can enrol on the course today, absolutely risk-free.
Who this course is for:
- The course is perfect for people wanting to address issues such as depression, anxiety, panic attacks and phobias
- It is ideal for those who want to take charge of their life without having to pay out for expensive therapy sessions
- This course is for you if you want to rid yourself of negative thought processes and negative behaviors that may be restricting the quality of you life