Course 2 – Chapters 11 – 17.
1hr 14min of on-demand video.
- Students will need a copy of Bulletin 137 – Louisiana Early Learning Center Licensing Regulations.
Overview of Bulletin 137 Louisiana’s Early Learning Center Licensing Regulations Course 2 – Chapters 11 – 17 is the second course in a four-part series of courses designed for all administrators, directors, director designees, teachers, and other support staff that own, operate and/or work in a licensed early learning center. This course covers four chapters of Bulletin 137:
· Chapter 11 – Operating Violations and Incidents; Fines; Appeals
· Chapter 13 – Denial, Revocation or Non-Renewal of License
· Chapter 15 – Minimum General Requirements and Standards
· Chapter 17 – Minimum Staffing Requirements and Standards
There is a pre-test and a post-test as well as quizzes throughout the course so that students can confirm what they currently know, dig deeper into the regulations and determine what they have learned. After completing this course, students will earn one training hour.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for all administrators, directors, director designees, teachers, and other support staff that own, operate and/or work in a licensed early learning center.