BTA Certified Blockchain Developer – Ethereum CBDE – Practice Exams – 2021.
This course includes:
- 3 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
The Certified Blockchain Developer – Ethereum (CBDE) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Additionally, you will become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders. With certification comes monthly industry updates via email and video.
Test your knowledge of:
- Plan and prepare production ready applications for the Ethereum blockchain
- Write, test, and deploy secure Solidity smart contracts
- Understand and work with Ethereum fees
- Work within the bounds and limitations of the Ethereum blockchain
- Use the essential tooling and systems needed to work with the Ethereum ecosystem
This exam will test your skills of:
- Implement web3.js
- Write and compile Solidity smart contracts
- Create secure smart contracts
- Deploy smart contracts both the live and test Ethereum networks
- Calculate Ethereum gas costs
- Unit test smart contracts
- Run an Ethereum node on development machines
- difference between public, private, and permissioned blockchains
- How blocks are written to the blockchain
- Where cryptography fits into blockchain and the most commonly used systems
- Common use cases for public blockchains
- Common use cases for private & permissioned blockchains
- What is needed to launch your own blockchain
- Common problems & considerations in working with public blockchains
- Awareness and of and the tech behind common blockchain
- When is mining needed and when it is not
- Byzantine Fault Tolerance
- Consensus among blockchains
- What is hashing
- How addresses, public keys, and private keys work
- What is a smart contract
- Security in blockchain
Practice questions are the best way to learn. Self-learning is the most important part for Engineers, programmers, data scientists, and web developers.
We will also provide 24/7 help and technical support from the instructor.
Wish you best of luck for your exam.
Sign-up today with 30 days money-back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers
- Application Architects