This course includes:
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Students must be interested towards learning new techniques to solve math problems easily, accurately and quickly
- Student must have zeal to stay out of the crowd and succeed in the competitive exams.
What Students Say about this course:
- Its very helpful for me and your way of explanation is easily understandable — by —- Sai Prasanna
- I am loving the course and much more to go — by —- Divya Alone
- It’s improving student knowledge — by —- Aman Ahmad Mulani
- Awesome Techniques — by —- Yerragulla Swamy
- Yeah, this course is amazing, the concepts and way of teaching is nice — by —- E.R.Harshavardhan & Sri Chandra Sarangi
- this series may takes test more easy — by —- Abhisek Mohrana
- Great Tricks — by —- Gaurav Tuljapurkar
- Amazing and Helpful — by —- Suparna Chandra
- Very Useful course — by —- Gopi
- Thank you so much for the awesome course! — by —- Sowmya Mahapatra
Best Features of Our Course:
1. Our course is designed through White Board Animated Videos, So you can avoid seeing the face of our trainer, which enhances your attention for competitive exams.
3. You will get the best methodologies as per exam standards set in the year 2021.
4. Here you see how to pertain these techniques in real life world.
5. We don’t teach, but we train how to solve problems in your exam as we want our aspirants to perceive independently.
6. We the testprep24 team is available 24*7 to clarify your doubts without any backing down. We would want our students to know that the time of the day doesn’t matter to us but clearing their doubts does.
7. Guaranteed score amendment you can see for yourself on a regular basis.
8.Students will learn the techniques required to stay out of the crowd and to be a crusher in the competitive exams.
9.Time Management tricks for problem solving are discussed very thoroughly.
10.Guaranteed score improvements can be seen on a regular basis with our conceptual videos and tricks we would provide you with.
11.Techniques that boost the student’s confidence in solving CAT Questions without actually solving the question based on some techniques (You won’t get these techniques anywhere else except here)
The benefits what a student get by Completing this Course:
With 15 years of Experience in teaching for competitive exams, the course was perfectly crafted in such a way where ” you don’t miss any concept required for your exam”
(i) Techniques lead over Concepts:
Most of the test-takers struggle to get the right Answers for some Questions because they are unaware of the fact that Eliminating wrong answers is quiet easier than finding the Correct Answer. Here you will learn those Techniques.
(ii) If No Time then have Time:
The traditional way of solving questions kill your time in Exam.So we teach you the techniques that save your time and improves Accuracy.
(iii) Animated Videos:
Our Course is designed through White Board Animated Videos, So you can avoid seeing the face of the Trainer which improves your attention.
(iv) Concepts what you will learn in this course?
In this course, you will learn all the topics needed for competitive exams. The topics included are Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Permutations, Probability, Inequalities, Statistics, Graphs along with this the different concepts of numbers etc .
(v) Techniques what you will learn in this course?
In this course we will discuss the techniques needed for the students. Generally, while answering multiple-choice questions, and Data sufficiency questions students used to take a longer time to solve those questions. So with the help of these techniques like eliminations, approximations, substitutions and sequencing students will gain knowledge in solving the problems from the answer choices. This helps the students to save lot of time while solving tough questions so that he can utilise that time for other questions. Here, the student will learn the strategies to answer the questions with out actually solving them.
(vi) Can you solve the following questions in 5 minutes time?
1. A company having 45,600 employees offered a voluntary retirement scheme. 40% of the employees applied for VRS but the company has rejected 15% of applications, but only 9120 employees took the retirement through the scheme. What percentage of employees did not take retirement even through their applications are not rejected.
2. John and Roy were each paid X dollars in advance to do a certain job together. John worked on the job for 10 hours and Roy worked 2 hours less than John. If Roy gives john Y dollars of his payment, they would have received the same hourly wage. What was the dollar amount in terms of Y that Roy was paid in advance?
3. A company has 2,823 employees as on January 2021.The Company hired p% of employees and fired q% of employees. By the end of the year, the company has same number of employees as in the beginning of the year. Then which of the following is true?
D. Relationship cannot be determined
By completing this course , you can able to solve the above questions in less than 3 minutes time.
Who this course is for:
- Students appearing for any Competitive exams any planning to stay Ahead of other
- Students who want to improve their calculation speed faster and manage their time during exams efficiently.
- Students who want to save time and ameliorate accuracy by including Vedic math techniques in their real Examinations
- The students who are planning to revise all Arithmetic concepts