Fully Updated for the **LATEST VERSION** of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam (SAA-C02) + Detailed Explanations.
This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
This course is:
- Fully Updated for the “””LATEST VERSION””” of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification Exam (SAA-C02)
- TOP-NOTCH and the CLOSEST to the Real exam
Why take this course?
This course will greatly help you and boost your chances of getting Certified.
After taking this course you will have a clear idea of your readiness for the real AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam (SAA-C02)and you will be able to identify and focus on your weakness and you will be Fully prepared for what it is like to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification Exam (SAA-C02).
This course is designed around the official Exam Guide (Latest Version), so you can pass the actual AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification Exam (SAA-C02)with CONFIDENCE!
TOP REASONS WHY THESE PRACTICE EXAMS ARE YOUR BEST CHANCE TO ACE YOUR AWS EXAM
- 100% FULLY UPDATED TO THE NEW AWS SAA-C02 version: Situational and Scenario-based Questions reflecting the latest AWS exam question/answer format (1 answer from 4 options, or 2 or more answers from 5 or more options). Questions include the new SAA-C02 topics such as AWS Global Accelerator, Amazon FSx for Lustre, Elastic Fabric Adapter (EFA), Direct Connect Gateway, HPC and many more …
- 390 TOP-NOTCH QUESTIONS: 6 Full-Length Practice Exams (with 65 UNIQUE Questions each with NO Repetition), Challenging, Situational and Scenario-based Questions
- PREMIUM QUALITY: These practice questions are free from typos and technical errors which makes your learning experience much more pleasant
- ACTUAL EXAM SIMULATION: All Practice Tests are timed (130-minute time limit) and scored (passing score is 72%) to mimic the real exam environment
- DETAILED AND RICH EXPLANATIONS: Every question includes a Full, detailed, and rich explanation that explains why each answer is correct or incorrect, that will help you gain a deeper understanding of the AWS services.
- ALWAYS UP TO DATE: This question bank is constantly updated. New questions are added on a regular basis.
- VERY ACTIVE Q&A FORUM: In this discussion board, students ask questions and share their recent exam experience offering feedback on which topics were covered
- VERY RESPONSIVE SUPPORT: If you need further clarification or have any questions, Instructor is here to help !He responds to all of your questions, requests or feedbackHe will be happy to provide you with the necessary support and assistance.
- BEST VALUE FOR MONEY THAN THE OFFICIAL AWS PRACTICE TEST: Compared to the Official AWS Practice Test 20-40 questions only (for $20) – when investing in these Practice tests you get lifetime access to 390 Premium questions
- ACCESS ON MOBILE: Mobile Compatible, you can conveniently review everywhere, anytime with your smartphone! Lifetime access to all future updates
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee – NO questions asked
What Does This Exam course Cover?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) exam is broken down into 4 major domains.
This Course covers each of the domains and the subtopics included in them.
The number of questions on each topic is carefully selected.
Below the breakdown of the domains represented on each Practice Exam and its weighting:
Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures – (30%)
1.1 Design a multi-tier architecture solution
1.2 Design highly available and/or fault-tolerant architectures
1.3 Design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services
1.4 Choose appropriate resilient storage
Domain 2: Design High-Performing Architectures – (28%)
2.1 Identify elastic and scalable compute solutions for a workload
2.2 Select high-performing and scalable storage solutions for a workload
2.3 Select high-performing networking solutions for a workload
2.4 Choose high-performing database solutions for a workload
Domain 3: Design Secure Applications and Architectures – (24%)
3.1 Design secure access to AWS resources
3.2 Design secure application tiers
3.3 Select appropriate data security options
Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures – (18%)
4.1 Identify cost-effective storage solutions
4.2 Identify cost-effective compute and database services
4.3 Design cost-optimized network architectures
This course covers ALL topics you need to know to prepare for the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam (SAA-C02).
Below what questions cover:
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and AWS:Questions provide an overview of the AWS Cloud computing platform and its core services and concepts.
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud and Amazon Elastic Block Store: Questions cover EC2 instances—the virtual machines that you can use to run Linux and Windows workloads on AWS. Also cover the Elastic Block Store service that EC2 instances depend on for persistent data storage.
- AWS Storage: Questions about Simple Storage Service(S3) and Glacier, which provide unlimited data storage and retrieval for AWS services, your applications, and the Internet.
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud:Questions about Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), a virtual network that contains network resources for AWS services.
- Database Services: Questions about different managed database services offered by AWS, including Relational Database Service (RDS), DynamoDB, and Redshift.
- Authentication and Authorization – AWS Identity and Access Management: Questions covers AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), which provide the primary means for protecting the AWS resources in your account.
- CloudTrail, CloudWatch, and AWS Config: Questions about how to log, monitor, and audit your AWS resources.
- The Domain Name System and Network Routing: Amazon Route 53 and Amazon CloudFront: Questions focus on the Domain Name System (DNS) and Route 53, the service that provides public and private DNS hosting for both internal AWS resources and the Internet. Also cover CloudFront, Amazon’s global content delivery network.
- Simple Queue Service and Kinesis: Questions about how to use the principle of loose coupling to create scalable and highly available applications. About how Simple Queue Service (SQS) and Kinesis fit into the picture.
- The Reliability Pillar: Questions about how to architect and integrate AWS services to achieve a high level of reliability for your applications. About how to plan around and recover from inevitable outages to keep your systems up and running.
- The Performance Efficiency Pillar:Questions about how to build highly performing systems and use the AWS elastic infrastructure to rapidly scale up and out to meet peak demand.
- The Security Pillar:Questions about how to use encryption and security controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data and systems on AWS. Also about the various security services such as GuardDuty, Inspector, Shield, and Web Application Firewall.
- The Cost Optimization Pillar:Questions about how to estimate and control your costs in the cloud.
- The Operational Excellence Pillar:Questions about how to keep your systems running smoothly on AWS. How to implement a DevOps mind-set using CloudFormation, Systems Manager, and the AWS Developer Tools.
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam (SAA-C02)course is designed to mimic the experience of a real exam. So you will have 6 sets of questions (Timed):
•Full-Length AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam (SAA-C02) #1 (65 Questions – 130 min)
•Full-Length AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam (SAA-C02) #2 (65 Questions – 130 min)
•Full-Length AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam (SAA-C02) #3 (65 Questions – 130 min)
•Full-Length AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam (SAA-C02) #4 (65 Questions – 130 min)
•Full-Length AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam (SAA-C02) #5 (65 Questions – 130 min)
•Full-Length AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam (SAA-C02) #6 (65 Questions – 130 min)
Overview of each Practice Test:
- Passing score: 72%
- Time limit: 130 minutes
- Number of questions: 65
- Format: Multiple Choice or Multiple response
- Language: English
The best way to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam (SAA-C02) is “To Practice”.
So, I highly encourage you to do all Practice Tests of this course several times repeat taking again and again until achieve score above 90% in each.
After Enrolling, if you need further clarification or have any questions, I’m here to help !
Send me a private message and I will respond to your requests.
I’ll be happy to provide you with the necessary support and assistance.
Make sure you are ready to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam (SAA-C02) by using these practice tests, written to mimic the kinds of questions you will see on the real exam.
Click “”Buy Now”” and get on your way to becoming AWS Certified today!
Finally, Good luck !!!
Who this course is for:
- Candidates for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification Exam (SAA-C02) – Latest Version