Explained with examples based on the real world for scrum master, product owner, team and project manager in industry.
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- You should be interested in project delivery or management and working within some type of project using Agile practices.
- You will be interested in improving or mastering agile practices by seeing examples and tips from an industry expert
- You will need to be an individual trying to improve either your own performance as a scrum master, product owner or development team member or of one or more related teams
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SCRUM with REAL WORLD EXAMPLES TRAINING AS A Scrum Master, Product Owner, OR Team Member.
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Scrum with Real Tips and Examples from industry – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- Confidence in using Scrum in real wold scenarios – In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of scrum and how to use agile scrum practices in industry without going into a class room or spending $£1000..
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown.
What is Scrum?
Agile scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project, even in difficult situations . Based on my experience, it is the number one most popular way to deliver projects on-time while maintaining a high degree of quality.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are Scrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner or Team Member or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “how do I run an Agile Scrum project in the real world”, this is definitely the class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- In Depth overview of Scrum – This gives examples and advice on each Scrum practice such as Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective and Sprint Review. It Includes overviews of agile practices like the Kick Off Meeting and Release Planning Meeting
- Examples based on experience – I give you a complete overview of Agile Scrum as used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
- The facts based on real industry experience and research – The correct terminology and use of Agile Scrum is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum such as Kicking off a project and tips on running Sprint Planning. Examples are included throughout the course wirh excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and father, Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Masters, Development Team Members, Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Scrum and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires Delivery, Kick off Meetings, Sprint Planning , understanding Velocity, Release Planning or any other Agile/Scrum practice. Anyone who wants to know how to be proficient with running scrum or agile projects in the real world
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within agile/scrum or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on agile or scrum