Business Analysis Procedures for Developing Requirements, User Stories, and Software Features
This course includes:
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Interest in IT business analysis
- Basic technical background
- The majority of the course has no prerequisites
A simplified and useful tutorial to assist learners to get insights into Business Analysis. This course will give them all the required knowledge to begin their IT career. Also, it could be a refresher for the current BA at different levels. They will sharpen their skills in IT business analysis.
This course will help you learn how to conduct:
- On-site Observations,
- Brain-storing activities,
- Focus groups,
- to comprehend the Business Processes and their requirements.
Future Business Analysts will be able to take a problem, find a solution for it, develop a project roadmap, and promote them to stakeholders.
In this course I will also cover:
- Stakeholder Management,
- Conducting Stakeholders Analysis/Mind-Mapping,
- Using the RACI Chart,
- Project Communication Plan,
- Requirements Gathering Techniques.
I will also focus you on:
- Requirements Modelling:
- Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
- User requirements,
- Business needs.
Furthermore, I will develop your skills on
- Use Cases,
- UML foundations and
- Prioritizing backlog items.
I will concentrate on the full scope of business analysis methods used to solve IT issues.
I will enhance your value to your organization by raising your ability to comprehend and analyze business needs in IT formats that are supported by Agile, Lean, Scrum frameworks.
Take ownership and control of your IT projects. You will develop your influence over executing the right projects and do it right. See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Junior to intermediate Business Analysts
- University Graduates
- College Graduates