2d motiongraphics and Compositing
This course includes:
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No requirement
Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application developed by Adobe Systems and used in the post-production process of film making, video games, and television production.
Motion Graphics and Visual Effects are becoming increasingly valuable and important in any video created. Learning how to create these animations using Adobe After Effects has become essential. Talents to create these kind of animations and effects are more and more in demand. It is also an easy way to earn money as a freelancer or resell your packaged animations on hundreds of sites on the web.
If you want to make effective videos and animations by applying visual effects, you are in the right place, this course is a perfect match for you.
Here some of the techniques you will Learn:
- Interface UI in order to Understand basics of After Effects.
- Concept of Motiongraphics and 2d Animation.
- Keyframes and their types
- Graph Editor and properties
- 3d Layer, 3d camera, Multiple camera.
- Lights Type and Properties
- How to create Reveal Techniques using Track Mattes and Masks.
- You’ll master Important Animation techniques to help you create better animation faster.
- Essential 3D Animation Techniques.
- Advanced 3D with Cameras, Lights and Shadows.
- 3D Camera Orbit Null.
- Animation Presets – Using, Editing, Creating and Saving Presets
- How to Composite with Masks and Effects
- Motion Graphics Time Games
- Videos Time Games
- Motion Tracking
- Camera Tracking
- Green Screen Chroma keying
- Rotoscoping – Removing backgrounds
- Importing and Animating Vector Graphics from Adobe Illustrator
- Best Exports for YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook
- Motion Graphics Visual Effects
- Color Correction & Color Grading
Who this course is for: